Are you interested in becoming an Enfield Fire Department member, but you are not 14-17 years of age?
The Enfield Fire Department also offers a Junior Firefighting “Cadet” Program. This program is offered to individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Must be a resident of Enfield
- Must be between 14 and 17 years of age
- Must be a student attending either Junior High or High School
- Must pass an application/interview process
- Must successfully complete a medical physical and drug screening
Anyone who would like more information on the “Cadet” Program, please email Deputy Chief Paul Januszewski or call him at (860) 741-3114.
Click below to download an application packet.